If you would like to receive this free bulletin by either email or mail, please contact the Women's Health Research Program on 03 9903 0827 or by email: email@example.com and leave your details.
- January: Menopause, we assume everyone knows about it, but what is it and how are women affected.
- February : Whats new on the supplement front, an update and, predicting menopause
- March: Breaking news regarding the care of women at menopuase
- December: The ATLAS study: Adjuvant Tamoxifen - Longer Against Shorter
- November: Menopause and weight gain
- October: Talking Sex
- September: Breast reconstruction following mastectomy in Australia
- August: An Olympic Issue
- July: Can calcium supplements cause heart disease?
- June: Colorectal / Bowel Cancer in Women
- May: Update on vitamins A, C and E
- April: What is insulin resistance and pre-diabetes?
- March: Bone health, osteoporosis and osteopenia
- February: Depression and the menopause
- January: Compounded medicine, consumers beware
- December: Testosterone improves verbal learning and memory in postmenopausal women: results from a pilot study.
- November: Testosterone in women.
- October: Screening for ovarian cancer - An update.
- September: Fecal incontinence is not uncommon amongst women in the community.
- August: Screeing for ovarian cancer - An update.
- July: Taking control of your weight.
- June: Antidepressant therapy and sexual function.
- May: When to take cholesterol-lowering medication.
- April: Screening for ovarian cancer.
- March: Breast cancer rates have gone back to being the same as before women stopped taking HRT.