Ms Anna Chapman
Ms Anna Chapman is a research fellow of Primary Care Research Unit, Monash University. She had B. App Sc (Health Science)/B. Nutrition & Dietetics, Deakin University, 2003. She is a member of Dietitians Association of Australia.
Prevention and management of type 2 diabetes, Chronic disease risk factor monitoring, Population Health, Women’s Health
Current Projects and Activities
- VicPHCRED Statewide Coordinator
- China Good Life Project
- Problem Gambling Research
- Preconception Care
Recent Research Publications
- , Bunker S, Dunbar J, Philpot B, McNamara K, Baird A, Vaartianen E, Laatikainen T, Janus E. Rural Smokers: A Prevention opportunity. Australian Family Physician, In press
- Laatikainen T, Janus E, Kilkkinen A, Heistaro S, Tideman P, Baird A, Tirimacco R, Whiting M, Franklin L, Chapman A, Kao-Philpot A, Dunbar, J. Chronic Disease Risk Factors in Rural Australia: Results from the Greater Green Triangle Risk Factor Surveys, Asia Pac J Public Health 2009 21: 51-62
- Vaughan C, Kilkkinen A, Philpot B, Brooks J, Schoo A, Laatikainen T, Chapman A, Janus E, Dunbar J. Physical activity and behaviours of adults in the Greater Green Triangle region of Rural Australia. Australian Journal of Rural Health. 2008; 16:92-9.
- Laatikainen T, Dunbar J, Chapman A, Vartiainen E, Heistaro S, Philpot B, Absetz P, Bunker S, O'Neil A, Reddy P, Best J, Janus E. Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes by Lifestyle Intervention in an Australian Primary Health Care Setting: Greater Green Triangle (GGT) Diabetes Prevention Project. BMC Public Health. 2007; 7(249).
- Kilkkinen A, Heistaro S, Laatikainen T, Janus E, Chapman A, Absetz P, Dunbar J. Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes in A Primary Health Care Setting: Interim Results from the Greater Green Triangle (GGT) Diabetes Prevention Project. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. 2007;76(3):460-2.
Phone: 03 8575 2246
Fax: 03 8575 2233
Address: Monash University, Building 1, 270 Ferntree Gully Rd, Notting Hill, 3168