How to find Central Clinical School departments at The Alfred
CCS locations at AMREP
Click map to enlarge
Central Clinical School office is on Level 6 of the Alfred Centre:
Phone number: +61 3 990 30640
Offices for Departments of Gastroenterology, Medicine, Surgery, Undergraduate Medical Education Directorate and Centre for Ethics in Medicine are distributed between Levels 5 and 6.
- Anaesthesia offices (1st floor, main ward block)
- Allergy, Immunology & Respiratory Medicine offices (5th floor, main ward block)
Monash Car Parking
Limited spaces available only on request. Staff car parking, see CCS Intranet. Public parking is to the rear of Baker Lane, between the Burnet Building and the Alfred Centre.
Contact Monash@Alfred School Reception ph +61 3 9903 0555, Level 6, Alfred Centre.
- Level 1: Departments of Medicine, Immunology and Australian Centre for Blood Diseases (ACBD)
- Level 2: Departments of Immunology and Allergy, Immunology & Respiratory Medicine (AIRMed)
- Level 1: Department of Gastroenterology
- Level 2: Department of Infectious Diseases (DID)
- Level 4: Department of Surgery, National Trauma Research Centre (NTRI)
- Level 6: Australian Centre for Blood Diseases (ACBD)
There are two entrances to the AMREP Burnet building, 89 Commercial Rd. The entrance for the NTRI and ACBD is set back from Commercial Road to the left of the main entrance of the building (85 Commercial Rd). The entrance for DID is via the main front entrance of the Burnet building.
- Level 7: Departments of Medicine, Pathology and AIRMed
The Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre offices and laboratories are located at 607 St Kilda Road, south of the AMREP precinct.